Friday, May 28, 2010

Still learning the whole blog thing, bear with me please

I am scanning documents. Trying to get them posted on this page. I am kinda new at this whole blogging thing so please be patient. And any advice is appreciated. I will be posting facts of my brother's case on here. And of course only what his atty says is appropriate. As I would like to really say some things, I have to be careful as not to hurt my brother in any way. I can mention names and players because it is all public record. The interviews I will be putting on here were done by Stacy Long. She worked for the CAC at the time. Some of the questions or should I say statements by her are almost breathtaking. You can't believe she just said that. So I am working on it, as quickly as I know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment